Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The month of March~

Had almost left my little blog here rot away this month.. haha..

I'm finally back.. lifting my little fingers on my keyboard.. typing away, not for work emails/submission.. but my personal little space =)

The month of March had been especially uplifting, seems like I'm finally breathing in renewed air~ seeking things that I truly enjoy doing, seeing what's truly important in life, taking on challenges as they come my way.. Loving myself even more~ Oblivious to this in the past, but slowly discovering and can't emphasise this enough now! haha..

As the month slowly comes to a close..  Just a recap of events and some random shots.. haha!

Had a great dinner at Wild Honey with Mr Koh on Valentine's Day... Delicious food, warm and cosy ambience.. A nice and simple dinner, spending quality time together.. Happy Anniversay my dear~

It was Daddy's birthday few weeks ago... Treated him to pu tien and i'm glad my folks liked the food =) The dearest people in my life from the day I caught my first breath! and I know they will always be there for me.. showering me with unconditional love~
Happy Birthday Papa!!

Went drinking and dinner with colleagues after a hectic day at work at Orgo, Esplanade rooftop =) Breath-taking night view of Singapore's CBD at night.. Cool view, nice wine, delicious food, good company, what's more, we were given very good seats - inside an air conditioned 'fish tank'.. perfect~ =) too bad there's work the next day..

We all need some intoxication in life~ what's yours?

Finally met Gingy on the streets of Orchard! and he's shy *pinch*
And I can't help but notice a gangster staring at me from behind.. creepy! =P

No comments: