Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Wedding Anniversary!!

Not to me.. But my dearest parents! =)

Their wedding anni celebration was not at some posh restaurants, but at the very touristy satay club at Lau pa sat! Haha.. Coz daddy was craving for satays, hence we decided to visit the satay club =p

Been a very long time since I've eaten there.. 10 years? Haha.. Maybe~ well, we ordered an array of BBQ dishes.. There were satays, prawns, stingray.. And some side dishes =)

After dinner, the gang (meaning my parents, their 3 lil pigs, and the pigs' partners) took a nice cooling stroll along the marina promenade.. I'm glad my parents enjoyed the slow walk and scenery~ there were chatters and laughter along the way =) lots of pictures taken too..

It's true.. Singapore's facade did change quite dramatically~ in a matter of a 2-3 years?, marina bay transformed! Mr Koh and I witnessed it =p of coz it's for the better~ it's pretty romantic at night.. Heh!

Erm.. That's not the point, think I'm drifting away from the purpose of the post.. Haha!

Wanna wish my parents a happy wedding anni.. Without them, I wouldn't step foot into this beautiful world~ and I'm very fortunate to be part of the happy Lim family.. Hee! (turning emotional =p)

Cheers to many more decades of marital bliss and good health~~

No comments: