Sunday, May 27, 2012

Return of my small food!

After a 1-yr hiatus (approx), my small food craze is back! =) stopped buying them for a while coz I have limited shelf space to display them.. Haha..

But but, thanks for my super observant pair of twinkles =p I spotted a whole box of mini food collection (of 8 individual packs) selling for 10 bucks only!! It's for a whole box of 8 packs~~~ I cannot believe it! Coz usually a pack costs more than 6 bucks =p I had to get it.. Question is how many boxes I should get.. Haha..

Sadly, I got only 1 box in the end.. Reason being I really have no extra space on my shelf to display them =p

So~ I shall slowly open the individual packs, one by one.. I've only opened 2 of them, and will reveal the other 6 packs in due time! =)

I am happy! Who doesn't melt at the sight of such lovingly crafted pieces of small food? Haha..

No comments: