Tuesday, February 5, 2013

As the year of snake slithers in

The month of January has finally ended~ while most would sigh at how fast time flew by, I would rather January not existed in my calendar.. Work planning period made me lose several billions of brain cells =p Haha.. I'm very thankful Feb is here! One of my favourite months in the year =)

I used to look forward to my zodiac year when I was a kid.. I felt "great" during my zodiac year.. Haha.. but ever since I passed my second cycle (I.e. meaning after I turned 24 years old), I never wanted to know/keep track when my third cycle would come.. It's almost like a taboo, the unthinkable.. Perhaps I exaggerated a little, but the thought of turning 30 is freaking me out...

Anyways, other than the growing older part =p there's nothing I dislike about the Lunar new year (affectionately known as Chinese New Year).. The reunion lunch/dinner, feasting, buying of new clothes and shoes, the catchy songs, Bak Kwa, ang pows, and so much more~

In less than a week's time, it will be the year of the snake! Do head down to Chinatown and soak in the festivities.. Go queue for your bak kwa if you haven't! Do some spring cleaning too!

 

Now I feel like a naggy mum =p

 

 

No comments: