Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelong Trip

It was my first time going to a Kelong.. A floating kelong, located pretty near Changi Village.. A 10 mins boat ride from the jetty and we’re there~

It was a department welfare activity.. So my job for that day was to eat eat and be merry =)

The kelong is really wobbly.. Not recommended for people who are easily sea sick..

The highlights of the trip was……. In chronological order~

DSC00427CIMG0360

My buddy at work~ Eileen =)DSC00433DSC00436DSC00434

Colourful drawings spotted everywhere the kelong..

  CIMG0397DSC00449

Playing with the swings on the kelong..

DSC00459 

Beautiful Sunset.. Natural Phenomenon….

Last but not least, I got to mention this.. I love Mr Crab! He’s big and strong.. And turns red when hot.. =P

DSC00453

It was all food and fun that evening… A very relaxing evening to end the work week =)

CIMG0416A group shot to remember the day~~  

I’m still thinking about Mr. Crab *drools* ……….. 

No comments: