Thursday, July 2, 2009

Learning Spanish "again"

Been in the corporate world for almost a year now... How time flies! It seems like yesterday that I was still in school.. Mugging hard for the exams.. I remembered taking Spanish as an elective during my Uni days... It was pretty fun, and not a hard language to master (I think =P)... But learning a foreign language takes alot of patience and practise, coz you don't really use it that often.. In fact, you hardly use it..

After a year of not touching EspaƱol, I'm determined to re-learn and upgrade myself.. haha! Life gets meaningless if it's all about work and work.. Why not add some spice and learn something useful? =)

I just went to the library and borrowed 2 books on "learning Spanish"... I hope I can at least hold a decent conversation in spanish with whoever can speak spanish.. hahhaha!

Time to be "knowlegable"~ =)



*In case you are wondering, I've been trying to publish my post on the batam trip, but live writer seems to be giving me some probs.. =P If you are lucky, you might see the post over the next few days* HAHA!


No comments: