Friday, July 9, 2010

KTV with colleagues~ on a Tuesday night..

Realised my posts are getting more and more back-dated, and that the frequency of posts have decreased over the months.. haha.. blame it on work and World  Cup.. HAHA... =P

But I've not given up on blogging yet, just that perhaps one/two posts per week would be good.. hee.. just to keep the momentum going~

Attended a company event and I got a pretty flower... from an admirer.... Heee...

and you believed? I wish =P

Haha... Went for a KTV session with my colleagues... hee! The younger ones.. so our selection of songs are more or less the same, or at least not unheard of.. =P

Singing to the awesome tunes of my dearest Jay Chou! =) Can you see him on screen? Guess the song title.. HAHA..


From left: Lay May, Yew Fai and Weiliang..

And yes, we went to Teo Heng! on a Tuesday night.. haha.. Total bill was super cheap.. rawks socks! hee... We sang for 3 hrs, with drinks and inclusive of cab fare, it was only less than 10 bucks! How can I not love Teo Heng =)

Introducing Chika, Jasmine and me... I tell you, Jasmine is arguably one of the best female singer friends I have.. haha.. Power, I mean really POWER! haha...

Jasmine is our 张惠妹, while me and Chika waved our hands in the air like fans in her concert.. hahaha..
All in! =)

Danny (extreme right in the picture) entertained us with his half memorised Lee Hom's 唯一... and half looking at the 汉语拼音 lyrics on his hp while singing.. how creative =P for an ang moh kentang.. haha..

Night ended not too late, coz we still had work the next day.... my throat is itching for another session! soooonnnn.... pls~

No comments: