Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fireworks!

How can we not love fireworks?... esp when viewed from the roof top of the esplanade, and when you have the beautiful MBS as the backdrop.. I must admit Singapore's skyline is becoming more and more impressive..

Our future generations have big hats to fill.. Mr Koh and I happened to be around city hall area one fine Saturday, and knowing that there would be NDP rehearsal that evening, we decided to try our luck and find a decent place to enjoy the beautiful display~

We thought we were early, but nope.. we were super punctual, lucky I would say coz I really thought the fireworks wouldnt start that early.. any minute later and we would have missed it =P

BOOM!

and I was in awe.. and so were people around me.. =)

Fireworks of different colours lit the mysterious dark sky... I bet the view from the sky deck at MBS must be breath-taking..

My favourite colour green~

The long streaky kind.. haha..

and last but not least my personal favourite.. not because of the colour (coz my fav colour is green =p), but coz the pic was the clearest! haha...

feel free to fall onto me...... =)

No comments: