Thursday, February 24, 2011

All in a typical day~

A good friend told me something which I really didn't want to know...
It made dejected... =(

My big boss approved my paper which I spent few months working on within 2 hrs after submission...
I was elated! I felt 5 kg lighter, maybe 10kg~~ =)

Joking with my colleagues over lunch and giving silly English names to those with only Chinese names...
Made me laugh my lungs out and be amazed at how creative policy-writers can be... =P

Knowing that colleagues left a mini magnum (though I would prefer other flavours) at my desk after I came back from a discussion...
Made me feel loved and not forgotten... Brightened up my day! ^-^

Took the train back to Serangoon Station with a colleague who used to be from my department....
She made me realise that time really flies.... What have i achieved and what do I want moving forward? Confused...

While walking home, I overheard a family at storey 2 shouting and screaming at one another..
I felt sorry for them, and fortunate at the same time... That I have a wonderful and loving family =)

I saw a stranger playing hide-and-seek with his dog at the void deck, the poor little dog looked lost and forlorn while searching.. I pointed the dog to the direction in which its owner was hiding, and eventually it was back into the owner's embrace...
I felt amused... that I was actually part of the hide-and-seek~ and touched coz the little doggy found its owner =)

These little and simple events in a day actually felt so real and precious~
Amidst the multitude of emotions experienced in a simple day, I secretly wish for something else...

Intoxicate me now~

No comments: