Friday, February 18, 2011

Finding yourself

By looking inward to what is there
Not knowing if at all you can bare
What is hiding in the corners of your soul
If it is right or even whole

That which dwells inward, take care of what you see
Take care of all that is, or ever will be
Seeing everything up close no one else can
finding yourself is when you truly win

You must take all the good with the bad
Do not shy away or be sad
You must look on with clear mind
To see yourself and what you will find

Be brave, bold, and truthful too
Hold your head high and look deep within you

__________________________________
 
12 years ago, Cedar Girls Secondary School taught me 3 values which I hold dearly within me... Honesty, Perseverance and Honesty.....
 
Today, I've taught myself another 3 values which I believe will bring me further in life...
Courage, Integrity and Faith.... 3 simple words with immense significance~
 
Today, let's all take a step back, take things slow.. and embark on this magical journey of finding yourself =)
 

No comments: