Tuesday, April 19, 2011

下一站,幸福



Am embarrassingly back-dated with my dramas.. haha! started watching 下一站,幸福 (a taiwanese drama by Vaness wu) some time back in 2010.. and stopped for a while, and now I'm determined to finish it~

Not a fan of such dramas, but do watch some occasionally =) Heard positive comments about this one, hence decided to set aside some time to catch it religiously..

Honestly, I feel that in order to come up with a good script, the scriptwriter is key (common sense right?) anyway, what I wanted to say is, I'm impressed how the storylines are able to capture our hearts and it's as though we are part of it.. I'm convinced that they had gone through much in their lives to write such heart-warming/wrenching storylines =P

We share their happiness, woes, sadness, hurt, etc, and it's as though I'm consumed by the drama.. Escapism, seeking solace, support, joy, etc~ Suddenly my nights are filled.. It's like a date with something that understands and seduces (I mean the storyline) you =)

Haha.. well, it's obvious I'm drifting and rattling away now~ back to reality... There's work tomorrow, and my bed's calling out for me..

Gd night world! while I 'escape' to my perfect world - in my dreams =)

No comments: