Wednesday, May 4, 2011

End of my super long weekend

Apr/May are such fabulous months! =)

With public holidays so strategically spaced out.. taking 2 days leave from work during the labour day weekend meant that I get to rest for 5 days straight! honestly, this is beneficial for my overall well-being (meaning I get enough rest, enjoy doing things and going places), but extremely detrimental to my work drive.. haha..

My final moments of luxury before I head back to my little dungeon cell in a few hours time =P I can only sigh in despair, and look back fondly at my soon-to-be-over super long weekend.. will upload some pics of my lovely 'holiday' once I transfer them over to my lappie =)

Bought a Botegga veneta inspired cabat bag to end of my wonderful break =) It was such a steal! and it's proudly sitting inside my cupboard winking at me.. hee!


Quick check at the next public holiday..... Vesak Day! 17 May: Tuesday........ another 2 weeks' time.. start counting down everyone.. haha!

No comments: