Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY 2012!

How was your CNY?

Hope the year of the dragon started well for everyone! =)

I didn't Huat though I bought toto.. Haha! Hoping to dio the 7 million and travel the world =p

Enjoyed the yearly visiting session~ emphasis is not on receiving how much ang pow money anymore.. Haha! But the quality time spent with family and relatives =) I think as one gets older, perspectives change, and we tend to appreciate things we don't really bother with in the past.. Amazing isn't it? How growing up changed us, or is it only me =p

I had a great CNY!! But it was just too short.. Haiz =p why can't we stop work for the 15 days of CNY? Haha.. I wish I wish~~

Here's to a wonderful start for the year ahead! Jiayou everyone~ let's achieve greater things this year =)

No comments: