Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prawning at Hai Bin

There's a new Prawning pool at punggol and Mr Koh and I decided to go try our luck at Prawning =)

Punggol's slowly developing itself into a trendy and self contained estate.. Haha! Possibly due to the sprouting of countless BTOs~ I'm expecting the punggol and seng kang areas to be densely populated and full of young couples in a few years' time.. Which also means that in 40 years' time, this same area will be a senior citizens' village.. Haha! Jokes aside, back to Prawning =p

We spent 18 bucks for the Prawning rod, and in an hour, we caught 2 prawns!!! Haha.. Only one word to describe my feelings then~ ecstatic! Coz I was such a noob and it was such a great achievement catching them.. Haha! But it was Mr Koh who caught them~ =)

Piercing satay sticks through them alive was cruel, but a passer by did it for us =p BBQ-ing the skewered prawns was cruel too, but I managed to do it myself! Haha.. Cheers to our catch~~ next time shall do more Prawning again.. 3 hrs got more discount leh!!! Hee.....

No comments: