Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Safety Inspector for a day~

I finally had a chance to have a taste of what it's like being a safety inspector (for a day)!

As part of the orientation package for newbies to the division, we get a chance to tag along safety inspectors on their inspection trips~ I'm not part of the inspector dept, but we were invited to tag along!

It was such an eye-opener for me.. My first time entering a shipyard, and be involved in a meeting with all building engineers and safety officers =p I think I can use my fingers to count the number of females at the shipyard..

Though my colleague (newbie to the division, same dept as me) and I were made to stand and walk around the shipyard, under blazing hot sun and thick overalls, it was not too uncomfortable.. In fact, we enjoyed it a lot! =) partly coz we get to escape office for the day~~

No comments: