Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Good Friday Long Weekend!

I love long weekends~ how I can slp and wake up late, laze and roll about on my cosy little bed until it's time for lunch.. Haha! I love leading a bummer's life once in a while..

And during the recent LWE, it was eventful, fun and colourful =) of course that includes good food too! Life is never complete, without being able to indulge in delicious food~

I got to meet up with good friends for a simple picnic at the botanic gardens, visited the discovery centre like a school student where we watched free movies and I got to fire a pistol! (thanks to Mr Koh for being a gd soldier) And last but not least.. Eat my favourite Lai Lai and Saboten... Yay! =) I love roaming around my little red dot..

I seriously don't mind spending my days like that for a month =p haha..

No comments: