Friday, April 6, 2012

My first concert!

Finally attended my first concert after 26 years~ this is pretty embarrassing =p but nevertheless, better late than never! Surprisingly, it's not Jay chou's concert that I went to =p

The cranberries! The band whose songs I grew up listening to.. Accompanied me during my schooling days, exam mugging periods, long journeys to school, etc..

Their songs are everywhere~ Dreams, zombie, linger, promises, ode to my family.. Numerous songs that I love! I went for the concert without memorising their song lyrics.. Haha.. And I was very looking forward to it coz I know they will not disappoint!

The crowd was mainly made up of adults, that's understandable.. But that also meant that most would be sitting down quietly instead of being more energetic (unlike us)..

I went to the concert with Mr Koh, my siblings and Jiayi.. And we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Armed with colourful light sticks, we were determined to bring some colours and life to the concert =)

Though the lead singer, Dolores was not as engaging as other young pop singers during concerts, she was pitch perfect and sounded even better than on CD.. And I'm beginning to like this song 'Daffodil Lement' more~ haha..

The concert was short, but worth every cent spent.. Oh ya, I fell off my seat (and got a big bruise) during the 4th song, it's embarrassing =p

No comments: