Saturday, June 16, 2012

Night with Christina Perri

It was my 2nd concert! Haha.. And it was not Jay Chou's (again =p).. Well, coz my little sisi wants to go badly, and couldn't find friends to go with her~ so there I was, sat through a 1.5hrs concert at Kallang theatre (been a decade since I last stepped in), singing and humming along to the limited number of songs that I knew..

One of the most popular - a thousand years, was such a hit that it's embarrassing not to know the lyrics =p

I particularly enjoyed singing along songs that I'm more familiar with.. Such as a thousand years, distance, jar of hearts, etc =)

After the concert, sisi asked if I could accompany her to wait for the band at the back exit.. She wanted to take pictures with them or at least have an autograph from them..

Omg! Nv in my life have I done such an embarrassing thing such as 'star waiting' =p that's one of the last thing one will ever see me doing (with the exception of Jay Chou).. Haha..

We didn't get any autograph or pictures with Christina Perri, but grabbing a shot with one of the handsome band member (who very nicely agreed to our request) is good enough! Hahaha.. Made all the waiting time worth it =p

When will Jay ever come back again?????

No comments: