Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Online Shopping Fever

Ever since the Groupon fever, I'm now introduced to another 'evil' online shopping site - G market (I know I'm pretty slow to catch up on this =p)

But the offers are simply too good to resist.. I'm not doing an ad for them, but after signing up for an account with them, any purchase is just a click away! Haha..

Received my first purchase (instant camera films) recently and am very satisfied with both the price and product =) delivery took 2-3 days only too!

I just bought another Zara inspired bird dress, which I totally adore too.. Haha! I can't wait to receive and wear it immediately =p

With the recent Groupon collaboration with gmarket, we were incentivised to grab more good deals~ Mr Koh is slowly catching up with my fever..

I hope this craze is temporal.. If not, it's gonna burn a huge hole in our pockets, wallets and bags.. Haha!

Nonetheless, think online shopping is here to stay for a little while more~ =)

No comments: