Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Sisi's enjoying life in Seoul!

Backdated post again.. Haha.. My dear sisi flew over to Seoul for her summer study program 2 or 3 weeks back.. Haha.. Very envious of her but at the same time happy that she made the choice to do so, than to stay behind in Singapore and do some boring internship.. Haha! Honestly, I would rather go for an overseas exchange than do nothing constructive as a lowly paid intern.. Haha!

On our way to the airport!
Dinner at saboten, Terminal 1
Too bad bro couldn't join us
All smiles! She's all set to sashay down Incheon airport.. Haha
After sending her off, we went strolling around to Terminal 3, and happened to see this indo-china exhibition.. And we saw some mascots to pose with.. Hahaha! Fooling around and took some funny pictures =p

Sweet mummy and macho daddy!
Our turn.. Sweet me and macho him.. Haha

It's a 6-weeks exchange over at Yonsei University, right in the heart of Seoul's trendiest shopping district.. Very envious! At this point as I'm typing, she's enjoying her mini vacation in Busan.. Haha! Always updating me with pictures of where she had been, eaten, or will be going.. So much fun! Especially when she only had 2 modules to study, of which one of the exams is in MCQ format =p

The folks are enjoying their face-timing session with the sisi

We do catch up regularly over FaceTime or whatsapp.. Thank you Apple and Steve Jobs! Haha.. Wonders of technology~

Missing my Sisi~ haha.. No one disturbing/annoying me at home =p

Ace the 2 modules and remember to have lots of fun!! Buy nice things for me k.. Haha.. See you after National day! =)

 

No comments: