Saturday, August 31, 2013

Night Festival 2013

An annual affair~ to check out the exhibits and installations at the night festival.. Seems the same every year, but short of the highlight performance outside the National Museum this year.. Actually there is one, but it's a smaller scale performance.. No pyrotechnic effects, loud music, flashy lights.. Just some acrobatic performance.. I hope they've instilled some artistic flair in me after these years.. Haha.. I'm not very hopeful =p

I have a very short attention span when it comes to art.. They are like Greek to me, vice versa.. Haha.. I only know how to pretend being artistic.. Haha

We hopped around the museums within the vicinity, and chanced upon this exhibition at the National Museum - The princely treasures~ something I find abit more interesting.. Haha

A very colourful exhibition, with treasures from this royal family (that's about all I got from the exhibition).. And very beautiful and life-like paintings..

The thing that caught my eye most, was this calendar I saw at the merchandise store..

Haha! Every date, day and month has a singlish word associated with it! How cool... Haha

Yes! I'm indeed stylo~~
Mr. Laidback and never Gan Cheong

That pretty much sums up our tour of the Night Festival 2013.. Till next year!

 

No comments: