Saturday, April 5, 2014

3rd visit to River Safari!

My blog is finally revived after a month long hiatus.. Busy busy days~

Let's talk about our trip to the a River Safari 2 months back! Haha.. Gosh 2 months??!!

It was during the CNY period when we visited.. Lots of pretty festive flowers and decorations displayed.. And of course, no one can miss this golden horsey!

 
 
We finally stopped taking pictures and started our adventure again.. The third time for me, and second for him.. But our first time taking the River Safari boat ride! =)
We booked an afternoon slot for the boat ride, and we loitered around while patiently waiting.. Haha
Mischievous squirrel monkey!
We went into the flooded amazon forest aquarium, to soak ourselves in air conditioning.. Haha and also most importantly to say hello to my favourite animal at the River Safari.. The manatee!! I love how tame, harmless and cute they look.. Haha

They eat and shit a lot =p
Feeding time!
Spotted otters too!
We then proceeded to the boat ride assembly point when it was almost time for our scheduled boat ride~

Long queue!
Selfie while waiting
Getting near.. We waited for almost an hr!
Wondering what's beyond the gates
And it's our turn!
Not sure if this animal belongs to the boar family? It bears much resemblance..
The ride was pretty unexciting, and wasn't what I had expected..
The gentle slope - almost bored me to tears
This gentle slope was considered the highlight of the ride.. So thrilling that my toe nails screamed =p

Flamingos
Nevertheless, camwhoring continued~

Next we visited the red panda and Kai Kai/Jia Jia..

Gotcha!
Playing hide and seek
Still hiding =p
We went back to say bye bye to my manatees before leaving River Safari.. Haha..

Sail away~
Lovely hydrangeas =)

Watch out for my next post.. Haha while I continue documenting events in February though it's April now =p

 

No comments: