Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mummy's birthday!

We celebrated dearest mummy's birthday some weeks back.. We had Zhi char dinner and crabs coz mummy requested for it.. Haha! It's her birthday so we pampered her =)

My folks prefer simple Zhi char dinner over expensive dinners at restaurants.. Such are my parents~ Simple and easily contented.. although strict when bringing us up, they never requested or expected us to splurge on them.. My parents are so wonderful, supporting and showering me with unconditional love and teaches me how to be appreciative of life in their little ways~

Crabs!
Nom nom nom
On the night of mummy's birthday eve, sisi and I baked our first ever cake! Haha.. Take a look at our humble little oven toaster.. It can actually bake!!

We were like excited little kids, waiting for our cake to be baked! Ok we cheated a little, it was a pre-mix =p and all we had to do was to add water, beat an egg and add some milk.. And whisk away~~

*ting*
Our first cake!
We decorated the cake with some sugar hearts.. And it become a birthday cake for mummy! Haha.. This home-made cake beats any cake bought from outside.. It contains lots of love and effort from the little girls at home.. Haha..

Happy mummy!
The folks~ =)
All in~ in pyjamas at home.. Haha!

Happy birthday to my dearest mummy~ May good health and happiness surround you always! Stay sweet, beautiful and happy everyday.. I (and family) love you! =)

 

No comments: