Friday, June 20, 2014

Liying's housewarming + Seetoh's birthday celebration!

We finally visited Liying's cosy home tucked in Yishun =) it's a lovely place, and we girls easily found a spot to sit and make ourselves comfortable.. Haha!
This year, I see many close friends getting married, getting their new homes, getting pregnant, etc.. Indeed a very eventful year~ And the year is almost half gone!
Lily and her hubby thoughtfully prepared a yummy atas lunch for us! It's super delicious.. And dining at their balcony was great! Lovely view of the surroundings~
Delicious Risotto with huge scallops! My favourite.....
There's home made mushroom soup and grilled tomatoes too! Delicious! Haha.. Now I'm drooling again =p
We also took the chance to celebrate seetoh's birthday in advance.. Haha.. Very early celebration =)
Happy birthday my dear seetoh! =)

Say cheese! A group shot~ all in...

Sadly I had to leave them early to meet my ID, but I'm sure the girls continued to have a great time chit chatting and lazing around at Lily's lovely home... Cheers!

 

 

No comments: