Monday, July 7, 2014

DnD! - Fright Night....

Wooooo... That's the theme of this year's DnD.. First time putting effort to dress up for a dinner event.. Haha! I find it a hassle to look pretty for dinners, I don't really like to spend money and too much effort dolling myself up.. Haha.. So for this DnD, it's the first time I spend so much time to 'doll' myself up for anything.. Haha! I'm impressed with my get-up.. and I'm so scary that I scare myself! Woooo~ Thanks to one of my colleague who did the make up for me.. Haha..

Carpe diem.. My new found motto in recent years~ rather in today's generation's words.. YOLO! Haha.. I never felt such a strong urge to really dress up for DnD.. but with the right company where everyone is game enough, you'll get a table of horrible looking ghosts! Haha..

Presenting the bloody and vengeful student ghost... Haha! I chose this get up coz it's really easy to do, and I don't have to spend a bomb.. I look awful, and that's what I want to achieve! =p

Ok.. Rewind abit to the preparations.. Haha.. Wency let us prepare in the room she booked for a staycation with her hubby.. And we made a small mess =p

Still got time to watch tv..
Caught in the act!
Nice view!
Show time! My table of ghosts....
Smiley ghosts!
I look so awful.. My colleagues almost couldn't recognize me.. Haha
The evening was spent taking pictures with colleagues who dressed up or just came as themselves.. Haha

A colleague passed me this black wooden baby.. And I had to babysit it.. Haha!
My team! And carol's handsome boy - Travis!
Travis is so happy here!
I made handsome Travis cry coz he was too overwhelmed with seeing too many ghosts that night.. He broke down when he saw me! Haha.. Sorry Travis~ but he got used to me in that scary outfit after a while.. Hahaha..

Memorable DnD.. It was fun! Looking forward to the next DnD.. Haha.. With an even more exciting theme~ hee...

 

No comments: