Thursday, July 31, 2014

Weiting and Huixian's Big Day!

28 June 2014 - Witnessed the beautiful union of Weiting and Huixian~

Am very glad to be part of their wedding, and part of the fun-loving jie meis and brothers gang.. Haha! A joyous occasion indeed, that brought their relationship to the next level.. Finally Mr and Mrs~ =)

Congrats my dear friends!!

I didn't take much pictures on my phone, but here goes.. The pretty pictures taken that day~

Beautiful oriental backdrop
The radiant bride~
Their flashy ride!
And we fooled around while taking pictures at Chinese garden..
Cake cutting session at wedding dinner~
A picture with Huixian again! Congrats my dear~ *hugs*
All in! =)
A happy and touching occasion, another COKTY couple being married off (I sound like their mum.. Haha).. Here's wishing them a blissful, loving and happy marriage~ and of course 早生贵子! (The phrase is trending now) Hahaha~

Time sure flies~ I'm really getting old, everyday I hope I can freeze time =p Haha! *stop*

 

 

 

No comments: