Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Tribute to MJ

I've always enjoyed listening to MJ's songs since young.. I grew up with his songs.. His voice is so young and clean, it's beautiful~

I remember waking up to his songs every weekend coz Daddy will always play his LD in our mini karaoke room.. Back in my old house, which is now few blocks away from my current house.. hahhaa...

Was awfully shocked yesterday morning when heard on the radio that he passed away 4am Singapore time.. My heart sank, for a few seconds....

I sighed.. Another great loss to the entertainment industry.. He's a legend, with a life too complicated and complex to comprehend...

But whatever it is, I hope he finds peace in his other 'Neverland Ranch'........

This is one of my favourite song from MJ, the greatest King of Pop....... Heal the World~

No comments: