Thursday, August 27, 2009

And I’m off to Taipei again~

In another few days’ time.. I’ll be jetting off to Taipei~ It’s been more than 2 years since I step foot at Taiwan =) woohoooo~

I’m sure many things have changed.. Buildings, landmarks, transport, fashion… Was there with my girl friends then, and it was full of SHOPPING! haha.. 5 days straight.. shop eat shop eat shop and eat… Non-stop… Crazy fun!

This time round, I’m going to do more sightsee-ing and exploring.. Something different~ not saying that I didn’t enjoy the last trip.. haha.. I do enjoy shopping!

There are a few things which I look fwd to this trip… Very cliche and standard, but I really am drooling now.. I want to eat XXXL chicken from Shilin!

travel-taiwan-026

Alot of sight-seeing, picture-taking and exploring! Alot of walking too… hahahah!

But sadly, as usual……. It happens during every trip! My ‘da yi ma’ follows me overseas… EVERYTIME! cheapo…. want to go overseas?, pay for your own ticket lah! =P

Till then, tata~~~~~

No comments: