Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Soup Restaurant

Went for a good brunch last Sunday at Soup Restaurant.. Not to be mistaken with the already vv famous Soup Spoon.. haha! This restaurant serves chinese food and their Signature dish is the Samsui Ginger Chicken =)

Of coz, we ordered that dish.. haha! and we also ordered some other authentic chinese dishes.. Like the toufu with prawns.. and the sweet potato leaves (some of you might not have tried or heard of it, but FYI, not only does sweet potato tastes good, it’s leaves are just as nice =)) *licks fingers*

The portion is just nice for us… haha!

DSC00598

Look at the chicken~ Woohoo… it’s very good! I’m not a fan of boiled chicken (bai ji), but this is nice and juicy… The ‘ginger+garlic+something else’ dip in the middle is the highlight.. without it, the chicken tastes ‘naked’…

Very nicely displayed too!

This toufu prawns is nice too… The sauce reminds me of chilli crabs!

DSC00600

Sadly, when the sweet potato leaves dish came, I’ve already kept my camera.. My hands and mouth were too busy to take pictures.. haha!   

DSC00602

Mummy looking very satisfied with the food =)

DSC00603

Daddy attempting some disco dance moves.. haha!

DSC00604

Very focused on the food.. *gobble*

Very satisfying meal I had.. I’ll definitely go back again =)

DSC00597

No comments: