Saturday, August 8, 2009

Orientation Programme

Been a very long time since I’ve last attended an orientation.. haha.. My last orientation was during my JC days at this cozy lil school at Ang Mo Kio… hahaha… I had fond memories.. all the funny games, mass dance, get-to-know people and friends sessions..

It was a pretty interesting sight (I mean back then).. It was more of people watching (right PPG? How can we forget the ‘F4’ back then.. AB, ABF, Double F and Triple F… hahha… only PPG can decode this =P) and having fun after the dreadful O levels..

So this time round, I had my orientation AGAIN! haha.. Different setting, different set of people I see.. of all ages~ It was an interesting change.. It was a 3 day programme.. with the first 2 days being lectures, and the 3rd day at Sentosa.. The 3rd day was some team building and semi outdoor adventure camp.. haha…

It was definitely an AWESOME break away from work! =) Now I’m missing it… I dun mind having orientation for a month…. haha..

The first 2 days were pretty boring.. How interesting can lectures be? =P The 3rd day was fun! Not much pictures though, coz I was away from my camera phone for most of the time…

This is me with Siti, my buddy during the 3 days.. DSC00522

And some pictures of the indoor games.. hahahaha!DSC00525DSC00524

It was fun fun fun.. I got to know quite a few nice people from the camp, but most of them are not from HQ… meaning I won’t get to meet them so frequently in future.. haha! but it was fun interacting and getting to know people from other departments =)

Time to get back to work soon… *sullen* Time flies when you are having fun.. isnt it?   

No comments: