Sunday, March 14, 2010

Celebrating Catherine's Birthday~

It was Catherine's birthday last Monday, and what a way to celebrate her birthday! Doing something which most girls (me included loves!) hahaha.. KTV... can never get enough of singing.. I'm so determined to buy a karaoke system (includes mics, speakers and song catalogue - updated database of songs)... HAHA! and I will sing everyday at home.......... hone my singing skills.. =P

We went for a fabulous KTV session on a Monday evening~ =)

Catherine belting out her favourite hits!
Alvin and Catherine.. one of the male singers that night.. haha!

Peronel and Me!!!! =) My fav manager... haha~ Looking prettier day by day...

Me and the birthday girl~ =) *hugz*

Trang (the lady on the right, our vietnamese intern then)... joined us later.. hhaha... Trang amazed me with some vietnamese songs, the mtvs are simply power~ hee! We sang along too, without knowing what we were singing...

Ladies with curls~ Makes me wonder if I should try some curls too... haha.. but~ I know it'll make my face look rounder, and I definitely need to keep my hair longer before I ever attempt that.. HAHA!

Not too long later, our next male singer, Ivan arrived! With a very sweet gift for Catherine~

A nice bouquet with a lovely bear attached to it.. haha...

Next, we presented the birthday girl with a home-made oreo cheesecake, made by Peronel...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GIRL~ I'm glad our paths crossed!
beautifully crafted with love, friendship and happiness~

We continued with singing after eating the cake.. =) 

The pro-singer Ivan... charms the audience (ok, the small gp of us).. haha..


Finally, a group shot of us.. taken using my dearest C905 =) hahaha... I remembered the last time I sang with these lovely ppl was a few months ago.. time flies.. and Catherine's flying back to Guangdong soon...

Will miss her~ Please come back quickly! we'll go sing again.. and I'll learn more canto songs for you... =P

No comments: