Monday, March 8, 2010

LOLZ meeting~

Recently had our LOLZ meeting.. haha.. This is the new name I've created for this bunch of girl friends.. hee! They represent the first letter of our surnames.. How apt! haha.. Meeting the babes never fail to make me laugh like a siao zhar boh.. =P

But of course, our topics matured over the years... and we are all working in the corporate world already.. so much stories to share about work life and all... of course, not forgetting sharing lil bits and pieces of our personal life =)

As usual, it's never easy to take shots of the lovely ladies.. haha.. So pretty still don't want to take pictures.. =P LOLZ, if you are reading this post, please stop shunning away from my camera.. haha... Next time I bring pin hole camera then you know =P haha...

Pretty Angie with her ever-changing hairstyle.. haha..

No prizes for guessing who this is.. HAHA.. Miss Liu Shiyou... haha.. I had to go to such lengths to take a shot of her.. =P

This is felicia who only shows me her nice long hair.. HAHA...

Nevertherless, I'm sure I'll get nicer pictures of them in time to come.. they will succumb to my lens.. HAHA!

The night ended early as we had work the next day.. Cheers to LOLZ..... More meet ups please... =)

No comments: