Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seetoh & Liying's Birthday~

It was Liying's birthday some time ago, and it's seetoh's birthday tomorrow! =) And therefore, we decided to meet for a tai-tai Sunday brunch 2 weeks ago to celebrate the 2 ladies' birthday! hahaha...... another yr has passed, and I find myself repeating that I'm getting older (I shall not dwell into it again).. haha.. and instead, it's time to feel young again!

So therefore, like 2 little playful girls full of artistic flair, Qian Ru and I met early to decorate a birthday cake for the 2 pretty birthday ladies.. =)

I've always seen young ppl and children 'playing' and decorating the plain white cream cakes with colourful cream and sugared figures.. haha.. though it's not cheap, compared the conventional already-decorated flavoured cakes, this let's you decorate and write messages as you wish on the cakes! haha... had always wanted to try it, but didnt have the chance/occassion to dabble with it.. hee..

Yay! before we start... all equipment have been laid nicely in front of us... *rolls up sleeves*
The artists with their proud masterpiece! hahaha.. I'm really impressed with myself..

Isn't it lovely? =) I'll give it a 8/10... considering this is the first try! haha..

We had brunch at this new cafe called Raindrops at *scape~ This was recommended by QR... haha... and we found it small and nice!

Pretty ladies unite! =)
It's time for another class outing again.. soon.. haha..

After food, we surprised the birthday ladies with this lovely creation of ours! hahaha.. they were thrilled.. HAHA.. and took lots of pictures of this cake.. haha.. btw, seetoh is the bear (that's her nickname), whereas Liying = Lily = flower.. that's why we drew a bear for seetoh and lotsa flowers for liying.. haha.. this is called creativity! =P

Happy Birthday dear girlies~ *hugs*

Duno who asked us to make these funny faces =P Think it was one of the waiters.. haha.. and see who didnt obey the rules!

Proudly presenting Seetoh's gift.. haha... She's apparently angry and wants to tear the wrapper up..

We chatted for quite a while in the cafe and time just passed like that.. and we felt like tai-tais... HAHA... we parted soon after.. and of coz how can I not take a picture with my dearest Seetoh~  

I folded her a crane and now it's on my head......... then...

it's her turn... HAHA! we are just being lame and playful.. trying to find the innocence in us again.. Hee! Just like JC days....

Happy Birthday pretty ladies~ Love ya lots!

I've been bugged by quite a few ppl to organize another 18/03 meet up.. haha... Ok, will gather the class soon =)

No comments: