Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rose Veranda at Shangri-la

Had a department gathering at Shangri-la's Rose Veranda some time last week =) It's a place which I'll never go (maybe not never, but hardly), coz it's simply a place for tai tais to chat away the afternoon at an exorbitant price, while savouring the food, desserts and 100+ varieties of tea... herbal, fruit fusions, black tea, etc.. you name it, they have it.. and for tea lovers like me.. this is the perfect place to be... HAHA!

Everything nice and white......... even the cups and plates are so intricately decorated with pink little flowers... They won me....... for that afternoon =)

The chandeliers, the sofa armchairs.. the ambience... nice!

Lazing on the sofa, feeling all blissful~ Behind me is the swimming pool..............

We gobbled down the delicious food and had no time to take pictures of the wide selection of food...... =P
Look at the selection of desserts... Sinfully delicious! ladies will definitely love it =)

With some of my colleagues~

The afternoon was spent there... with us playing a good and hilarious game of taboo... and realised that this game is actually good for bonding and it's simple fun! =) I can play the game for hours and not get tired.. haha.. perhaps I should go get a box and play it with my friends.....

Well ladies, if you've strike it rich and feel like splurging (I really mean splurging, and don't feel the pinch after spending near 50 bucks for a high tea session), do come down to Rose Veranda and sip some tea.. they have 100+ types for you to savour.. and I must say I did enjoy trying out the teas =)

Long live tai tai lifestyle...........

No comments: