Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day out with Parents~

Brought Daddy and Mummy to MBS some time back during our one of our weekend brunches.. haha.. It's been some time since its official opening and I know my folks would like to take a look at how beautiful the place is.. haha.. and they were excited about the mini trip to MBS~ seems like an overseas sight-seeing trip for them...


Photobucket
The weather wasn't too good that day.. as it was raining.. Thankfully, it was just a light rain which didnt cause too much disturbance.. haha.. we could still walk casually while enjoying the beautiful backdrop of the CBD..

I felt like their wedding shots 'photographer' that day.. haha...


Photobucket
and every shot will come with a brolly in hand.. haha.. and wind swept hair~ how cool! haha...
                                                 


Photobucket
So romatic.. with the flyer in the background.. =)

Photobucket
On the helix bridge, with the brolly as the prop.. haha... =P


Photobucket
SYOG opening/closing ceremony venue.. haha... we were in the shelters (hence, no brolly).. the weather would be perfect if the temp remained, with light breeze with no rain... haha..

We entered the MBS premise and as I had expected, my parents went 'woah'....... like parents, like daughter.. =P
I had the same reaction when I first entered MBS.. haha.. Though not all the shops were opened for business, it was nice just to stroll around, and enjoy the sights and sounds.......


Photobucket


Photobucket

I know my folks enjoyed the walk around MBS... haha.. let me strike lottery and I will book a room at MBS and invite everyone over for night out.. HAHA! and live like kings and queens... =)

Do bring your folks to MBS, I'm sure they'll enjoy it... haha..

No comments: