Sunday, September 26, 2010

Foodie adventures with Mr Koh

I've been so slow in updating my blog, that I think I should buck up and dig out pictures that are residing quietly in a corner of my phone.. haha.. As life goes on, blogging should also go on.. haha..

Not sure if you've heard of Fruit Paradise, the Japanese dessert cafe that offers fruit tartlets so exquisitely made and decorated, that it's simply too sinful to sink your teeth into.. haha.. i'm not lying! I'm a fan of theirs, but sadly, I'd love it more if the price is abit more friendly to my wallet.. haha..

fruits, tarts, fruits, tarts........ drools!!

So enjoying a slice of fruit tart with a nice pot of tea would be how we pamper ourselves after a hard day at work =) Something I look fwd to everytime! haha..

A slice of fruit tart costs ard 6-8 bucks..


We went for Ben & Jerry's chunkfest some weeks ago at Marina Promenade.. haha.. I think the fest has been ard for sometime, but it's our first time attending this annual B&J event.. unfortunately, unlike free cone day, they don't give out free ice cream! =P

Nevertheless, we get to try new flavours which have not been introduced into the individual joints yet.. haha..

It was an event with performances, good view, cute decorations.. and not forgetting fabulous ice cream too! haha..


Posing with a big tub of B&J ice cream..

On a separate note, I need to pen and post something very random... haha... it's a little crabbie which we found inside one of the mussels dish we had at cafe cartel.. =P
It was a pleasant surprise!! haha... not a yucky one tho.. I just spit it out and left it on the table.. for a photoshoot session.. =)


btw, it's already dead... haha..

No comments: