Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Dinner with Family =)

Had a lovely dinner with my family (minus my brother coz he had a prior appt =P) at this newly opened Thai restaurant near our place.. We've always passed by the restaurant every now and then, but nv found the occassion or urge to go in and try.. haha.. partly coz my folks are not big fans of Thai food.. only ME! =P

So, on my birthday.. they decided to bring me there.. =) hee... so nice of them, even though they do not find Thai food especially easy on their palate..

I'm Princess Lim that day... haha.. correction, that week!

Posing together.. the best parents in the world =)

Haha... My mirror image - Ah qi~ =P

My lust - Tom Yum Soup! It's spicy man.. haha... Do not belittle this little pot of harmless looking soup.. It packs a punch and never fail to numb ur tongue and throat for that first few secs, with every sip =P I like!

We ordered pandan chicken and stuffed chicken wings too..

We ordered alot of food that night.. haha.. such as this Thai fried Kway Teow.. pretty similar to Phad Thai, just that the noodle is fatter.. haha..

It was an eye opener for Daddy and Mummy, coz that was the first time they tried authentic Thai food.. see the stalk of flower in the background (try to spot.. haha!).. hee... my lovely colleague bought it for me.. =)

Yummy!

Now I'm drooling...............

It was a nice dinner with my family, and we ended that evening with a slow stroll back to our cozy little home few streets away.. hee!

No comments: