Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday celebrations with the girls~

Went for a KTV session with PPG and gang few weeks ago.. haha.. belting out tunes that were always so close to our hearts.. though we do try to keep up with times and learn some new songs.. HAHA!

yay! finally took a secret shot of the girls.. hee hee *victory sign*

Yet another shot! hahaha.. I'm such a sneaky photographer.. hee.. Enjoyed the few hrs of singing with them.. Thanks for the gifts too.. now I have another new bag to add to my collection.. time to keep away the old and tattered ones.. hee! =P

Met up with my JC clique one weekday for dinner too..... It's nice to meet up with the babes, during midweek, to laugh and joke away, and to chase the work blues away.. haha! This time round, we went for Skinny Pizza!! =)

New restaurant, but I seem to have seen similar dishes at this restaurant at House@dempsy which I've visited before.. Strikingly similar, even how the food was presented was the same, the desserts menu/magazine.. maybe they are linked? HAHA...

Anyway, they have special names for their pizzas.. this is called english breakfast.. haha! see that sunny side up in the middle? doesnt it reminds you of a typical english breakfast =) sweet! are you drooling now? haha..

This is some blueberry turkey ham pizza... I forgot the name.. haha.. blueberry jam and ham combination? surprisingly pleasant! =) haha..

We ordered other dishes like pasta too, but these 2 were the more interesting ones we ordered...

Qian Ru and Lifang~ Looking pretty with the food.. haha..

Me with pretty lily~ haha.. who's a tuition teacher now.. =) we worry for the kids.. HAHA!

Huijun and Seetoh who joined us later.. haha.. busy with work =P tsk tsk...

We went to MOF for some sweet desserts...and finally posed for a gp shot before we part.... pretty all in~ HAHA!

Thank you ladies for celebrating my birthday with me =) Enjoyed the company with the babes... Cheers to many years of friendship.. and counting! *big hug!!*

--------------------------

As part of my birthday week additions.. haha... Mr Koh and I visited I Light Marina Bay.... =)

Those who are interested in Light installations, or would like to find some free yet interesting things to do, do head down to Marina bay area for this event =) it ends on 7th Nov I think...

Beautiful Light installations are planted along Marina Bay area.. stretches all the way from Marina Bay Promenade area to the Clifford pier to fullerton to esplanade to MBS.. in short, it's actually the perimeter of the beautiful Marina Bay~

Saw this light 'garden' at the promenade field... one of the more beautiful installations there =) maybe coz it's designed like flowers.. thus, making everything look more colourful amidst the dark background..

There's a pink tree too! =)


Pink showers.. how nice~ This effect was not intentional.. haha.. it's caused by some limitations of my camera phone.. hahhaa.. imperfectly perfect~ =) I like.. haha..

Now that I'm officially a year older... I hope time will just crawl so that I don't grow old so quickly.. haha..

A simple note to myself: Happy Birthday wor........ hee...

No comments: