Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dearest Mummy turns 5X! Haha..

This is a belated post =p

We celebrated mummy's birthday few weeks ago.. Had a crab feast with my family (joined by Jiayi and Mr Koh) on Sunday, we went to punggol promenade for an after-dinner stroll too! Haha.. I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves there~ nice view, cooling night breeze and lots of pretty pics (using Mr Koh's camera) taken =)

On mummy's actual birthday, I took leave to bring mum and dad around some exotic places in Singapore =p I brought them to Holland village and Labrador Park! Haha.. They used to bring me to these places when I was young, but these places changed quite abit over the years, so I reckoned I should bring them there, again! =) and snap some beautiful shots~~

Day was filled with lots of food, lots of walking (my bad, to make the birthday girl walk so much.. Haha!) lots of photo-taking, lots of fun and laughs =) I made my parents pose with a 'twist' sign too.. Hee =p still can act cute ma~

Happy Birthday Dearest Mummy!
May you stay beautiful, happy, cheerful, cute, loving, and everything wonderful~
I love my dearest Mummy! <3

No comments: