Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am a Cedarian

It's been 10 years since I graduated from Cedar~ Cedar had her 55th year anniversary carnival last week, and Felicia, Angie and I can't wait to go back there and relive our beautiful memories as a student there~

The school compound had expanded, with newer and better facilities~ though the overall facade changed quite a bit, I can still remember how the school looked like 10 years ago~

Mingling with the young Cedarians made us feel old =p but they definitely reminded us of our younger days~.

I could still remember vividly, the twice a week jogging sessions before recess, PE lessons, lab sessions, home econs, D&T, changing out into PE attire in class together (coz we're all girls), class lessons, remedials, stressful exam periods.. The blues, yellows and greys!

But of coz the most memorable are the friendships forged there, that made my life so much more meaningful =)

Some of which I hold and will continue to hold dearly in my heart~ and I'm glad our paths crossed! *hugs*

There's too much memories, so much to reminisce about, so much to smile about the days spent at Cedar!

I'm proud to tell people that I studied in Cedar.. As the 4 yrs there had moulded me into who I am today.. Values which are permanently instilled in me - Honesty, Courtesy and Perseverance.. It's not the best school in Singapore, but to me, there is no other school that I would like to be in~

Cedar - Nurturing Leaders of Character

No comments: