Sunday, March 25, 2012

iLight Marina Bay

This is the period where Marina Bay area is transformed into a colourful playground at night! If I'm not wrong, this should be the 2nd year of iLight, a festival where beautiful light installations are scattered along the perimeter of Marina Bay =)

Mr Koh and I enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, immersing myself in the wonders of light and colours~ I love the night view! Indeed, Singapore does not lack creative talent.. We just need a proper platform for them to showcase their talent..

Among the numerous installations, I have my best 3 favourites: The light strobe that is able form an image (if you shake your head hard enough, you might be able to see something =p), The Arts Science Museum had many new 'clothes' to wear, even our dearest Merlion was given the same royal treatment.. Haha! It was a lovely sight =)

So, if you have nothing much to do over the weekends, do head down to the Marina Bay area (by 1 April) and be enchanted by the magic of lights and colours!

No comments: