Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mummy and Daddy's birthday~

Celebrated daddy's birthday last week at Boon Tong Kee! And mummy's birthday few weeks back at Lenas at Nex.. I forgot to take pictures at mummy's birthday celebration.. My bad my bad... =p but we had a good meal trying out various fusion western dishes.. And prior to that treated mummy and daddy to a movie - ah boys to men.. Haha! We brought mummy to a jewellery shop to choose her gift too, after dinner =) a simple and nice pendant+necklace..

Fast forward to daddy's birthday.. Daddy preferred eating at this familiar joint, compared to fancy restaurants at shopping malls.. So we celebrated his birthday there, with a huge feast! =)

It's not our first time there, in fact I lost count.. Haha.. We used to head over there every now and then for a nice chicken rice dinner or celebrations/family gatherings, coz we used to stay just across the road.. But we still frequent the restaurant even though we've shifted, coz mummy and daddy still prefers simple but delicious Chinese food..

Dearest mummy and daddy
I forgot to take pictures of the food when it looked more appetising
Happy daddy~
Mummy was very happy cutting the cake for daddy too... Haha..
Happy daddy~

We got him an iPad mini.. Which is currently his best friend now~ maybe for a few more months to come too... haha.. Now everyone at home has an iPad except my mummy.. Haha! =P and I realized he has neglected his laptop, a birthday gift from us last year too.. Haha! 喜新厌旧了。。。

Happy birthday mummy and daddy!~ always very grateful to them for taking such good care of me (my bro and sis too) Here's wishing them lots of good health, happiness, joy, love,and of course good luck always! *hugs* 妈咪爸爸万岁。。。

 

No comments: