Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our restaurant week!

Haha.. In conjunction with Singapore's restaurant week (18-24 March), we had our own restaurant week too, and we (or rather I), decided that ours would be an international styled one! =)

We had authentic French, Turkish, Spanish and Fusion cuisine during that week.. Haha!

I'm sure we both piled on a few kilos and much calories after that week.. Haha.. Now I'm a little worried =p

But thinking back on what we had, the calories piled was worth it! Haha.. I discovered that the french love ducks alot (i'm loving duck confit now.. hee) and I never knew a simple pork belly dish could have so many layers of surprises - from the super crispy skin, to tender meat and soft fats! I'm truly impressed with the art of culinary, and look forward to more food surprises next time =)

Looking down at my tummy, i hope some dieting and exercise plans will start soon =p

Saveur at Purvis street
MEDZ at Orchard Central
Cornerstone at Bishan Park

 

 

 

No comments: