Monday, April 15, 2013

My Sisi's birthday!

My dearest sisi turned 22 just recently~ we celebrated her birthday at our friendly neighbourhood mall - NEX.. haha.. as requested by the little princess at home, we treated her to a simple ramen dinner..

Her lil gift, other than the hong bao we prepared~
The smurftastic siblings.. Our whatsapp chat group name..
Proud parents of 3 grown-up children..
Cake cutting at home!
Family picture! =)

She'll be heading over to Korea soon for a 6-weeks school exchange programme, and I'm going to miss her so much =p no one to bug me at night for 6 long weeks.. Haha..

While celebrating her being a year wiser, i started to reminisce my younger years, where life was so much simpler and carefree, I can't help but miss those times.. But all the more I want to make sure I lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life ahead.. They say life is too short for regrets, I totally agree~ my motto in life - carpe diem! =)

Happy birthday my little sisi! =)

 

No comments: