Saturday, April 27, 2013

Aijia's hen's night!

Haha.. It was my second time attending a hen's night party, and till now I've no idea why people named it as such, and why it had to involve drinking and dares.. Both times it was at Clarke Quay~ haha.. And both times, drinking was involved...

The first hen's night celebration I've attended was fanny's, and just recently, Aijia's =) My good friend is getting married soon!

Shall not go into detail about the programme that night~ I could only remember we hopped around clubs, and got Aijia to do some dares such as approaching strangers for some items on them, dance, drinks, etc.. All in the name of clean fun.. Haha.. Kudos to her, I've seen a different side of Aijia that night! =p 酒量很好啊!

With the married and married-to-be
Bunny me!
It's not my hen's night, but they made me wear it.. Haha
Aijia is high already =p

Aijia's wedding is going to happen in a month's time! Haha.. feeling excited for her and guess what, I'm going to be her wedding dinner emcee! Haha.. And I'm going to be speaking in mandarin... And I seriously need to practice my 'speech' soon, so that I don't stutter too much on that night =p haven't been conversing in proper and formal mandarin in a long time..

Looking forward to marry my dear friend off to her beloved fiancé, having a 幸福美满的婚姻... and of coz to see her in her beautiful wedding gown! =)

And soon the little ones will follow, and I can't wait to play with them.. Hee..

 

No comments: