Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day

Mothers' day falls on 12 May this year.. A Sunday =)

So we woke up early that day, to bring dearest mummy out for a nice brunch.. Haha.. Wanted to bring mummy to a nice restaurant but she didn't want.. She didn't want us to spend too much money, and instead suggested the nice chicken rice restaurant that we usually frequent~ my mummy is so nice, we wanted to pamper her but she preferred a simple affair =)

So daddy drove us to the restaurant at Toa Payoh, and we made our usual orders.. Stomachs were growling by then =p

Delicious meats!

The dishes arrived and everyone started feasting! Haha.. Esp Mummy =p. while everyone was busy gobbling down the food, I was busy snapping pictures and instant pictures.. Haha..

We bought Mummy some bird's nest and made her a card.. Haha..

My dearest Family!

We went for a nice afternoon stroll around Marina square area after brunch.. And spent some quality time together, treated them to nice desserts and brought them shopping =)

Reminds me of the times when Mummy and Daddy used to bring us shopping around malls every weekend.. Buying us whatever we wanted.. Haha.. Now it feels good to bring them around, buying them whatever they wanted =)

The only difference is that they didn't want to spend too much of our money, always finding ways to help us save.. Whereas when we were younger, I believed we were more willful, we would sulk/feel sad if parents didn't get us what we wanted.. Haha..

我的父母真伟大! 我真幸福 =)To have wonderful parents who love and care for me unconditionally, never asking for anything in return.. I wouldn't be who and what I am, if not for them, and all that they have given me.. I love my Mummy and Daddy!

Happy Mothers' Day to my dear Mummy and all mummies!

 

Remember to love your parents.. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.. (Quote)

 

 

No comments: