Sunday, May 5, 2013

Eat eat eat...

Right, that's what we have been practicing regularly... Eat eat eat, while we ironically keep to a healthy weekly exercise routine~ haha.. I hope my metabolic rate continues to stay high =p

Sinful indulgence!
We finally tried Kiseki buffet~ the food's ok, but I hope it's cheaper =p

Queuing to whack the buffet!
Head-butt Mr Koh's chest..
Cholesterol overload at kiseki!
I love crabs!!!
Ending it off with desserts! *thumbs up*
Kiseki... Checked!
We finally tried poulet! There's always a super long queue at Bugis+, but we were early that day, so we didn't have to queue... Double yay! =) I love good food... Heard much about it, I can't wait to sink my teeth into their dishes...
French onion soup with cheese croutons
My duck..
Forgot the name of the duck dish =p
Recently I've been to a few French restaurants, and I seem to be addicted to duck dishes! The French seem to be able to perfect their duck dishes.. Haha.. Almost comparable to the Chinese's braised or roasted duck! =p yummy~~ I like this one.. Everything in this dish is nice, even the onions.. Haha
His chicken =p
Roast chicken in mushroom sauce
 
Poulet... Checked!
We didn't stay too long in the restaurant coz there was a long queue waiting outside.. They used their eye-power to pressure us to leave =p or rather, we felt bad hogging the table..
More good food awaits, while I continue to watch my waistline.. Haha!

 

No comments: