Friday, May 10, 2013

Laduree macaroons

Finally, the hype is over (for me).. Finally got to try the famous macaroons from Laduree.. Heard they were all specially flown in from Paris~

I've saw many friends posting pictures of the Laduree macaroons on Facebook, and it's obviously too tempting to ignore =p

So, feeling generous, my colleagues and I decided to just buy them to satisfy our craving for it.. Haha.. At $3.80 per piece, they are like the LV of macaroons.. Rationally speaking, it's just too expensive!!!! One piece is equivalent to a plate of chicken rice =p

But girls being girls, it's pretty easy to switch off the rational mind, and let the eyes and heart make the decision.. Haha.. So there goes our money =p

Even the box is so pretty

Presenting to you, the super pretty and delectable macaroons from Laduree! =)

Why are they so pretty??
Taken from another angle.. Haha
Macaroons, macaroons, macaroons...

My personal favourite being the one in blue.. Has a lovely name as well~ Marie Antoinette... Even their names (flavours) are so exquisite..

*I personally feel that they taste about the same as canele's.. But canele's cost half the price =p but still, I'm glad I've tried them.. Hee! Laduree macaroons checked! =)

 

No comments: