Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mr. Koh's Birthday Celebration

Mr Koh's birthday was spent at Pulau Ubin... hahahha... Very adventurous and strenuous birthday celebration indeed...

Met up early to have Mac Donald's Breakfast... and off we went, to the Eastern side of Singapore... Had to catch a short boat ride to the small island.. It feels like we're going 'overseas'... hahaha...



We alighted the boat and rented a bicycle from the numerous bicycle shops on the island.. haha.. We were spoilt for choice, but I guess the prices don't vary very much... We settled for our little bicycles and headed into the woods... haha..

Fearing that the weather would spoil our plans, we were proved wrong! haha...The weather was absolutely fair and sunny (scorching in fact).. and it was a great day for outdoor activities... (if you intend to get a nice tan =P)


Me and my red bicycle... hahha.. I don't know why, but my bicycle seemed to be extra springy.. haha.. I was 'hopping' up and down while riding the bicycle.. haha.. feels like im in a cicus can =P Can't bear to see the stares from passer-bys seeing me 'hop' up and down in my seat.. It was embarassing.. HAHA! I had to endure it for a good 5 hrs.... =P


His bicycle.. Blue for boy, red for girl~ hahaha... It was coincidental =P

For most of the time, I didnt really know where we were, or where we were going.. haha! But then with my personal GPS: Mr Koh, if I'm unsure of our whereabouts, he would be able to clarify all my doubts instantly.. haha.. Well done! (coz he has been to the island for duno how many times, while it's my second) Must be pretty boring for him, to be here on his birthday... haha.. =P

But then, we managed to find some suagus in front of the temple, to celebrate his birthday with him.. hahaha... These turtles were wishing him "Happy Birthday".. LONGEVITY! Though they said it silently, I could feel it =P




Stop running away from me!!


By then, I was really tired and tanned (didnt like to apply sunblock and stuff, so I was really toasted)......... Gruelling ride around the island.. haha... I was soaked with perspiration.. HAHA! no kidding.. This is like my few jogging sessions combined into one.. (maybe I can skip a few jogging sessions after that).. hahhaa...

We stop over at their resorts (as it was opened to public) for a stroll... It was previously opened for its resort stayers only..


and found a hut to hide away from the sun... haha... Vv hot! =P That place reminds me of Turi Beach in Batam...

Thereafter, we continued our ride... we decided to visit Chek Jawa... after a few km of riding.. and we started strolling along the boardwalk to appreciate the nature..



Soon, it was time to head home... haha... back to the main island for a nice refreshing shower =)


I was burnt... burnt and really burnt! OUCH~~~~

Went for a quick shower at a public toilet.. haha.. and we adjourned to ECP JUMBO for crab feast! =) hahahaha.. We're big fans of chilli crabs... He eats almost every part of the crab, but I only like the GONG! (pincers)... haha... It's sad to know that crabs have only 2 pincers... I hope I get to eat a deformed crab, with many gongs next time =P




Sorry, eating.. no time to entertain you... =P



Satisfying meal after a tiring afternoon... haha!


Happy Birthday Mr. Koh! =)

No comments: