Monday, November 9, 2009

Mr. Koh's Birthday Eve Celebration




Went for dim sum buffet the day before Mr. Koh's birthday =) We stuffed ourselves crazy, coz it was a buffet!! haha.. prawns were the highlight of the dim sums... almost all the food we ordered had prawns in them.. I became terrified of prawns after that meal, coz not only did i eat alot of prawns, a portion of prawn meat + shell got stuck in my throat for a good 1 hr... haha... horrible =P



Nevertheless, it was enjoyable being able to eat alot without worrying about how much the meal will end up to cost.. haha...

Went to watch Jennifer's body after the meal... haha.. and I must say Megan Fox is hot.. Very attractive and sexy... haha.. every man's dream girl =P A teenage flick I would say... Been a long time since I've caught such a movie.. something which I can't make sense of~ But it's refreshing once in a while..

Was taken aback too know that it rained while we were watching the movie.. But heaved a sigh of relief when I realized that the rain had stopped.. haha.. Was worried coz I had planned a 'surprsie' gathering with COKTY for Mr. Koh... haha.. and rain meant that our beach bar/restaurant gathering would be unable to carry out as planned..

Slowly 'forced' Mr. Koh to go Sentosa with me in the evening.. hahaha.. he must be wondering why I would want to go Sentosa late in the evening, almost end of the day already =P But wells.. haha.. had to find all ways and means to 'act' all the way.. haha...



Finally met up with COKTY and gfs at Coastes.. bar/restaurant at Siloso Beach... hahaha..It was not easy keeping it from him due to the occasional sms-es and it was extremely difficult to make calls to them when I'm with Mr. Koh.. =P

But still, I think we all did a good job in 'surprising' him.. hahhaa...


Jingyi and Benny were Cake ICs... haha..




Mr Koh and I~


Our Yummy Hawaiian Pizza =)




Since we were on the beach, we had lotsa space to move ard.. haha.. and fool ard..


Few of us went off secretly to bring the choc to the table.. haha.. And I guess it was not a secret to Mr Koh anymore as we had an emcee to 'announce' our arrival.. haha! Coz another company was having some coporate events at the same restaurant.. and the 'emcee' let the cat out of the bag.. announced our arrival before we even reached our table =P


The cake is heavenly.. I really love chocolate! =)



Presenting COKTY~

We went off for part 2 of the programme.. haha.. nothing spectacular.. but just few adults playing with sparklers... hee!






We created quite a commotion in fact, the whole area was so smoky after that.. Im sure we will activate the smoke/fire alarm, if there are any nearby... haha!


Nice~ X'mas lightings are up as well.... =)





We parted before 12 coz Benny and Huixian were sick,.. They need ample rest~

We bade our goodbyes and spent the last few minutes of his 24th yr idling ard Sentosa =) Slowly counting down to his birthday...


Happy Birthday Mr. Koh!




No comments: